The SQL server environment and online OLAP technologies combine with the Microsoft BI platform and embedded reporting services reports and data visualization tools to efficiently and effectively simplify the complex objective of providing the targeted business intelligence that is required to run a complex business.
EIT specializes in state-of-the-art, end-to-end solutions that bring together the POS scanner data with other diverse data sources and transforms the processed data views into Business Intelligence (BI).
ETAL (Extract, Transform, Aggregate, and Load)
EIT's proprietary ETAL process is one of the initial steps needed to ensure that data is accurate and delivered on time. EIT's data processing expertise includes:
- All aspects of data cleansing and data mapping
- Rules based approach for managing bad records
- Integrating disparate sources of data
- Normalization routines for smoothing out different time integrities
- Identifying and correcting data anomalies
- Creating custom aggregates
- Creating a custom multi-dimensional database to clients' specifications
- Data refreshed with each new data download
- Data feed files are customized to end user specifications and easily loaded into clients' data warehouse and/or proprietary analytical or sales planning tools
- Stringent Q/A processes ensure accuracy
- Scalable OLAP cubes for easy data mining
- Five years of historical data for trending analyses
- Attributes (descriptors) for more powerful analyses
- Web-based and PC-resident query tools
- The latest reporting technologies (Microsoft Reporting Services)
- A dedicated BI analytics team to assist EIT's clients
- BI delivered in a manner that meets diverse client needs
- Custom Web portals for disseminating reports and analyses
- Tools for the power user, business user
- Suite of tools for publishing information: scorecards, dashboards, KPIs, etc.