What we do Differently
Companies traditionally have spent enormous resources on mining their data, performing the ad hoc analyses and disseminating reporting throughout their organization. Because resources and budgets are being cut, more and more companies are using our expertise in integrated reporting to transform data into the immediate and relevant insights they need to efficiently run their business.
How we do it
Our Web-enabled integrated reporting solution hosts a library of reports and graphical depictions that are directly connected to the category data cube. From the main interface, sophisticated and dynamic drill-down, toggle and filtering capabilities seamlessly provide insights into specific areas of interest or concern. We design and build your custom integrated reporting solution to optimize fast information transfer across all business functional areas, supporting both your strategic and tactical objectives.
- Fluidly transition from a global view, to state, territory, business unit and store to view manufacturer/brand trends, category and brand development opportunities, "top/bottom" performing UPCs, "gap tracking" to fill distribution voids, impact of new item introductions
- Choose from a selection of performance measures
- Intuitive transitions between report types ensure reporting reflects the selected data parameters for each market
- As the data are refreshed each period, all reporting is seamlessly updated, ensuring close to "real time" information for action
"This solution allows our field personnel to access sales information on many levels. The information helps us grow our business by:
- Ensuring top SKUs are available at all accounts
- Managing POGs better
- Sharing top SKUs, brand performance for all brands
- Fostering promotional and share volume lift"
Red Bull USA